« Home | I HATE BLOGGERS WHO FUCK WITH THE BLOGSPOT TOOLBAR... » | ISIAH THOMAS IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE » | DALLAS BLOWS THE BIG ONE » | SOMEONE SHOULD KILL THIS MAN » | BRITNEY SPEARS IS A SMELLY CUNTRAG » | BEN ROETHLISBERGER IS A FUCKING MORON » | I HATE PARIS HILTON » | RELIGION IS BULLSHIT » | DONT HATE A HATER » | I AM THE KING OF ALL HATERS »

THE ITALIAN DIVING TEAM


Someone please shoot this douchebag. Please!

Fuck Italy. Yeah, that's right, I said it Vinny. Your national team is a bunch of cocksuckers. How much money did you give/how many threats did you make to the referee this time. YOu guys seem pretty used to it--your top club teams are mired in a referee payoff scandal.

Today, after 94 minutes of valiant Australian play, Italy's Gross-o flops in the box with 10 seconds left, and the Italians are handed the game.

Disagree? Here are some posts from deadspin.com to prove my point:

1."What a horrible way to finish. Australia’s hearts are ripped out, after being the better side, and another terrible officiating performance has ruined yet another World Cup game. Someone tell Sepp Blatter that his officiating has ruined this tourney, and it’s bound to get worse...My heart goes out to the Aussies, who were the better team today, and did not deserve that awful call. Horrid."

2."How can I most eloquently express my feelings about this game? I'm going to go with:

Fuck Italy."

3.Before the penalty kick call:"The Italian Diving Team is at it again. At least the ref's not falling for most of it.

I can't even describe how much I loathe the Italians and their bullshit."

4."Wow, and I thought the US got screwed. Sorry Aussies, that penalty call was truly fucked."

5."And another World Cup soccer match is decided by cheating and flopping."

6."COCKAMAMIE HORSESHIT CALL.

Will no one in Germany do the civil service of hitting the Italian soccer players in their throats with a crescent wrench?"

7."Watching the Italians is making me hate the beautiful game - and I've been a fan since going to a US-Costa Rica qualifier in 1989. I also traveled a bit in Italy and love the Italian people, but I hate these f*ckers and the way they play."

CNNSI's Mark Bechtel: "There was contact, to be sure, but Grosso could easily have avoided it. Instead, he stepped on a prostrate Neill and went to ground. I know that the rules are supposed to be enforced evenly, to me, for the 93rd minute in the knockout stages of the World Cup game, it was a lame call."

Some posts from CNNSI's WC Blog:

1. I find it amazing that the PK is being defended. If a dive like that was commited early in the game it would have been a yellow card for diving. The reason Grosso didn't go down the first time is because there was nothing in that either. The extent of the foul was equal to the handball earlier by the Italians. Yes it hit half his arm, but no, it did not merit a PK to Australia.
Anyway FIFA got what they wanted.

2. That was a clear and shameless dive on the part of Grosso. He made sure to drag his left leg on Neill so as to give himself an excuse to take a flop.

This unfairly-given penalty kick was even worse than the unfairly-given one in the the USA-Ghana match. That one featured no foul at all; this one featured no foul at all PLUS a dive.

As far as I'm concerned, FIFA needs new management -- management that will crack down on dives and poor refereeing.

An MSNBC article on the Australian reaction:

“It just looked like he dived over him. Didn’t look like there was any contact,” said defender Scott Chipperfield.

Cahill was incensed, saying the Italian should have been yellow-carded for diving.

“I just can’t believe it, mate,” said Cahill. “We play all our lives to be honest on the pitch and to work hard and I suppose these days you fall over on the pitch and get a penalty, free kick whatever. It’s disappointing.

I’m furious. It’s unbelievable. The luck we’ve had with refereeing decisions this World Cup, everything’s been against us.”


Michael Davies of ESPN:
"Do you know why that definitely isn't a penalty? Because Giorgio Chinaglia was so adamant that it was. Can't believe that Wynalda didn't challenge him on that. Whenever my daughter falls over on purpose at the end of "Ring a Ring a Rosie" or whatever that dark, horrible, bubonic-plague-nostalgic nursery rhyme is called, she yells "Wo-oah!" And that's exactly what she screamed at the television when Fabio Grosso tripped deliberately over Lucas Neill's motionless body instead of just jumping over it. Proof that it was an absolutely intentional fall. She is completely impartial. Elmo doesn't play for either side."


...Italy now has a clear path to the Semis, as they play an uninspiring Ukrainian team. They don't deserve it one bit. Fuck you assholes. And your flag looks like the Mexican flag. HA!

Yeah, they were lucky with that penalty, and the dives do grate. But the ref sending the Italian off made me a little sympathetic to the Italians. Reading your post makes me doubt my sympathy. Pure hatred is a rather powerful and mind-altering substance!

Fuck Italy!

No, but they have been bloody lucky to have such an easy quarter final. Hope Shevchenko can inspire the Ukranians...

I tortured myself further and watched a replay of the game--Grosso actually had jumped over the Aussie, and had completely cleared him, and then decided to dive.

I hope Ukraine wins too...they lost 4-0 to Spain, plus Italy plays with 12 players (the referee) so I'm not expecting anything but a semi-final match up.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Dear Hater,

The pain in my heart because of the hate in yours is something I can't describe. There is more to life than hate. There is love, life, and peace. But you can only get that throught Jesus's blood that he sacrificed willingly for you and for me. I pray He finds you and heals you and fills you with His love....

I'm praying that your spiteful God will take out his frustration on the Italian soccer team. He should start out with Grosso, and then Del Piero.

Anonymous, if you correct a fool, he will despise you. but rebuke a wise man and he will love you for it.

"Wait until you are older and reality hits you. Maybe your mommy will die...then you will curse God."

Hater,


God loves me and I love Him. If God chooses to have my mom die, it will all be part of His plan. God doesn't revolve around me, I want to revolve around Him and that is how it should be. I will not curse God. I will not return to my evil paths that God has rescued me from. One day you will see God and wish you could of repented...God wants you to be His...If you ever come back to my blog, we can talk some more...


In Prayers,


-AgapeTheologian


p.s.I'll be praying for you

G'Day Hater,

Glad to see it's not just us Aussies who thought the fucking Italians are a bunch of softcocks.

You've managed to capture the hate of an entire nation from half way around the world.

Fuck Italy

"softcocks" is my new favorite word, thanks JB...

Did you hear that you Italian cheaters? Hater you've summed up everything very well! They didn't deserve that win and I hope they all take a nasty dive and break their legs cause I'd be goddamn pissed if they make it to the semis. Fuck them.

I know I'm late on this, but hey, I just discovered your blog. My two cents:

FUCK OFF YOU HAIRY FUCKING ITALIANS FUCKTARDS.

I got up at 3am, or whatever time it was, to watch the game, and sat there in silence for the last ten minutes as my heart collapsed in on itself. The referees are fucked, Italy is fucked, and that's the last time I ever fucking eat pizza, assholes - no more supporting your economy from THIS pissed-off Socceroos supporter.

Assholes. It still burns.

Post a Comment