« Home | RANDOM DOUCHEBAG OF THE DAY » | I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO WRITE A POST ON HOW MU... » | THE ITALIAN DIVING TEAM » | I HATE BLOGGERS WHO FUCK WITH THE BLOGSPOT TOOLBAR... » | ISIAH THOMAS IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE » | DALLAS BLOWS THE BIG ONE » | SOMEONE SHOULD KILL THIS MAN » | BRITNEY SPEARS IS A SMELLY CUNTRAG » | BEN ROETHLISBERGER IS A FUCKING MORON » | I HATE PARIS HILTON »

WHO DO YOU HATE?

I'd like to create a ranking of all the douchebags in the world. Well there's far too many...maybe just a Top 100. Post a comment and nominate a douchebag.

Paris Hilton gets my #1.

But for current douchebaginess it is unquuestionably cheating homo hero footballer Christiano Ronaldo

.....homo hero footballer Christiano Ronaldo.....

Yes! he is!!

LOL

I nominate Rrachid Wrecklaw, limeybastard and adrian sanderson for their douchbag comments and softcock spelling.

By the way - the "password" as some nitwit put it, is to avoid machine-generated messages (like spam).

Is Michaal Jackson too easy a target to hate?

Hater - have a look at the Youtube clip on my blog of Jackson on Japanese TV last month. Bizarre...
http://takadanobabylon.blogspot.com/2006/07/when-smap-crackled-with-ex-king-of-pop.html

Post a Comment