« Home | MARRIAGE IS BULLSHIT » | AMERICAN JINGOIST » | WAYNE ROONEY IS A NUTJOB » | FUCK ITALY, GO GERMANY » | WHO DO YOU HATE? » | RANDOM DOUCHEBAG OF THE DAY » | I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO WRITE A POST ON HOW MU... » | THE ITALIAN DIVING TEAM » | I HATE BLOGGERS WHO FUCK WITH THE BLOGSPOT TOOLBAR... » | ISIAH THOMAS IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE »

WORLD CUP 2006 - A TIME FOR DOUCHEBAGS



This world cup has been ugly and the officiating has been a disaster. Sepp Blatter should be fired as head of FIFA. They also have to institute some kind of instant replay. No, I'm not a dumb American trying to change the game, but so many times the outcome of a game will turn on one bad call. Coaches should be able to 'challenge' one call a game where the referee can watch a video replay and be allowed to change his ruling if the evidence warrants it.

My Predictions for today and tomorrow:

3rd PLACE: Despite everything I mentioned above, Germany has done a good job as a country hosting the Cup. The stadiums were great and violence was controlled and limited. Their team also played a more appealing brand of soccer than its previous versions. In this game, Portugal won't dive to a victory--Germany 2-1 in overtime.

The FINAL: Les Peus vs. Dirty Azzurri

France is extremely overrated. Yes, they beat Brazil--but Brazil was poorly coached and the players didn't pressure defensively at all. The only goal in that game was when Thierry Henry was COMPLETELY UNMARKED. Against Portugal, France were thoroughly outplayed in the second half, and were lucky to get a somewhat controversial penalty call.

As for the Dirty Azzurri, they will win tomorrow. They won't have to dive because France, like I said, is overrated. Their defense is better than Portugal's meaning Zidane won't touch the ball. Italy also has better strikers, so I see this one going 2-0 or 3-0 to the Douchebags (as much as it pains me to say it).

To poster 'El Croncho': Francia es un regalo. Vay a infierno con su mierda de equipo de Italia!

I actually think France will surprise. But I do agree Italy was mostly better and they deserve o win, if nothing else.

Post a Comment